Wednesday, September 06, 2006

 

Riding long distances


After doing lots of short rides on the bike,
my wife challenged me to a longer ride
from our home in York to Elvington Air Show,
a round trip of about 30Km.

In order to avoid some busy roads
we rode along some farmers tracks...


While this is certainly not what the bike was designed for, and I did ride it slowly, the A-Bike handled it all in its stride.

Well, I completed the 30Km ride without any problems (well, maybe a slightly sore backside)!

I certainly used more energy than I would have if I had ridden a large-wheeled bike, but I did manage to keep up with my wife.


Comments:
Oh!! I'm Binch, a Korean.
I have been waiting your up-loading.
That's Great.
I am an A-bike rider like you ^_^;
Happy Riding.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?