Wednesday, September 13, 2006

 

A-Bike goes to the Theatre

Last night I went to the Theatre Royal in York. I rode the bike there, folded it and covered it with my jacket, which totally concealed it. I took the bike into the theatre and stashed it under my seat. No problems at all! No-one had a clue that I had a bike at a live play and it wasn't any problem walking along the aisles of seating with it. It just looked like a jacket! This is nice as I am not fond of leaving a bike locked up at nightoutside in public places.

It certainly folds small and light!

Comments:
Hello. I'm Binch, Korean.
In Korea, there is a huge community site only for A-bikers.
http://cafe.naver.com/dakaabike
I have been uploading your writings in Korean.
You are a challenger in Korea now.
We look forward to hearing from you continuously.
 
Our manager of Korean A-bike Cafe hoped me to reply this:
"I usually enter a movie house with my naked A-bike"
Happy Riding ^_^;
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I introduced your daily riding on our cafe. You are a famous guy in Korea.
Your name? : "London A-bike boy"

A diary of London A-bike Boy
London A-bike Boy, 13th Sep.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?